Saturday, June 03, 2006

My first Fuzzi Bunz Style

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is by far, the cutest diaper I've made yet! I used the fuzzi bunz type pocket diaper pattern. Link on right. For the outside, I bought some remnants of yellow fleece. The inside is using the same flannel that the rest are made from. The back elastic for the pocket I encased, but the elastic around the legs, I did not, just zigzag stitched it. I had to draw the pattern myself using measurements. I think I need to widen a tad in the front where it is at it's skinniest up towards the wings. It almost looks too narrow, and may leak. But it could be the doll I'm using, too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the inside of the diaper....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Do you have a copy of the fuzzybunz diaper patter?